Thursday 28 July 2011

My second and third day off

I had some cash on me and wanted to check out some new places for supplies. I thought "what the hell why not hit up the industrial area and see whats good".
All I will say is; lot's is good ; )

12:00 am Wednesday: A friend from work and I headed up to Bancroft for the annual Gemboree.
arrived at 4 30 am, slept in the van , and got up around 8 am to head to the show
Crystals, minerals, raw metals, so much of everything I love. It was in heaven.
Not to mention I had the pleasure of meeting a friend who I'v been talking to for around 2 years now online. We've made several attempts to meet before, but for some reason or another fate only had us meet today at the show.


At home , tired... decided to tidy up the room. I stopped once I found a journal from last December/January/February.
The not book consisted of a daily writings and design in which I wanted to create but did not have the skills or material to create up until now. Every design but one has been finished, which I hope to complete in the near future.
Our subconscious minds are a miracle.
Never forgetting, constantly working and improving until the idea is complete and ready to be brought to the conscious state.

Emotionally and physically I am all healed and rejuvenated
ready to get back to bead rock and get some shit done!

No comments:

Post a Comment