Friday 5 August 2011

.edit//

What a week.
Beth has been on vacation so it's been myself , Carroll, and Kathy to look after the store.

Iv been feeling under the weather for the past two days. Luckily I have some colloidial silver to help combat the cold.


Schedule;
-This afternoon I'm teaching "The Tree of Life" to three people.

-Tonight I'm teaching a wire wrapping and pendulum making class to 19+ women in whitby at tranquil gardens.

-Tomorrow; Gotta wake up early and head to the fairview centre in whitby for a huge garage , jewellery and art sale. Later on; special sale,demo and promotion day aside the ice cream shoppes promotion day.

Sunday ; bbq at a friend whom has some of mine and my bosses Jewellery in there store.

Monday; Beth and I are going to the Mode Show in the west end of Toronto.

So much to do. So much fun :)
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment